Thursday, March 3, 2011

You Got Some 'Splainin' To Do!

Dear Body,

I don't know if it's just a factor of these taste buds' 7 years being up or what, but I would've thought we'd be on the same page here.
Every time I've had pizza for the last month or so, it hasn't set well.  Can't eat more than a slice about every 1/2 hour (which, is honestly good for the diet, but not so nice for the taste-buds).
I thought pizza would be something I could always count on; something I could always eat.

So it seems I will have to change my evil ways.  I'm putting this out there in cyberspace so that people can call me on it, remind me.

Ok. Here it is.

Here it comes.

Honestly.  I'm gonna say it.

Here we go.

(deep breath)

No more pizza.

Woo!  There, I said it.
It's cruel, but I believe in the curlicued whimsy of fate, and apparently that curlicued whimsy wants me to not enjoy a food that I love.


Oh well.  As they say in New Orleans: Bayou!

Roo

3 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you just burn the pizza like I do you won't want to eat it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how i felt when I gave up fried food many years ago. It still makes me sick when I eat it, so when I think I want some I just remember just HOW sick it makes me feel.

    Love ya,
    kellee

    ReplyDelete