Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Bai!

So, it was my sister's birthday friday and she (or her future in-laws, whatever) invited us to her big Sunday birthday dinner with said future in-laws.  It was a shrimp extravaganza!  So yummy!  I wish I'd taken pictures so I could show you and say "Take that, Red Lobster!", but you'll all have to be content with me just saying it.


Spenson has a large family (compared to ours) and they are quite fun, I must say.  I really enjoyed getting to know them and seeing that my lil sister is acquiring a good secondary family.  She is in good hands, y'all.


Spenson's mom made this Memory-type game based on questions she had Bai answer like "where were you born?" "what's your favorite color?" and you had to match the Q with the A.  Very fun, and despite my obvious advantage, the Memory-style game gave me a definite handicap and Grandma won.  There's always next time.


Also, since the house is the location of the wedding reception, I took the opportunity to ask if I could do this




(yay bang braid!) to my hair for the big day.  I sweat.  I need to look pretty for her pictures.  It'll be July.  


And I'm proud to say all my practicing paid off!  I got the green light from hair/style goddess Bai!  Wahoo!


Bayou!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear this. Oh you WILL be doing that to my hair as well. Not an option! See what happens when you are good at something?!?

    xo,
    kellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing Lissy's hair for school like that lately. She looks cute, so I bet you do too.

    ReplyDelete