Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Minutiae

First of all, this is why I fear for the upcoming generations:

book setting somewere close to england awile back around the time of the wright brothers or somthing about a regular peasent who is freinds with the kings daughter they are both young later the boy is turned into a knite and has a teacher that teaches him how to fight and also about aviation the king is killed the main charachter is framed and sent to prison the guy who killed the king trys to become the king while the main chacter is in prison the prison makes the inmates dig diamonds from the ground the main character makes a glider and escapes the prison and later comes back to retreive some hidden diamonds and in the end he defeats the wanna be king and is the hero.


Despite the fact that this person is an obvious reader, the spelling, grammar, and almost complete lack of punctuation is... well... frightening.  (I say "almost" because he did include a period at the very end.)


Secondly, I realized last night that the first and so far only "Soundtrack to my past" post was lost along with my old blog.  I can't be too upset as it was due to user error...  But I am upset!  So I will most likely do a quick recap of the first posting sometime, and then continue on from there.


You have been forewarned.

1 comment:

  1. Not to mention that the quote begins with "book setting" but then proceeds to summarize the entire story....so sad and pathetic.

    ReplyDelete