Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter Is Officially Here

It snowed! And stuck for most of the day yesterday. It was a powdery dusting, yes, but it was snow.
And now it's St. Nikolaus Tag (and I'm going to be celebrating late because I didn't bother to look up when celebrations start and I ALWAYS forget...), so when Pooh gets home we're going to go ornament shopping and maybe I'll bake some cookies. Maybe even gingerbread people (or as my mom and sister would say, gingersnaps, teehee)!
It's not going to get up to 30 degrees today (in fact, it's just 16 right now), so the plan is to stay indoors. I even turned up the heat a bit to see what it would be like to be warm in my house in winter. Just to see. I'm sure the baking will help.
Piglet has taken to squirming at the most interesting times. When I'm trying to sleep, when I'm driving, when I'm sitting/wearing jeans, just basically whenever I'd rather him not. 
Updated pictures to come soon. Growth has been made apparent by the fact that my innie seems to be having outie aspirations of late. Pooh loves it. It feels weird to me. I've always been a severe innie. This will take some adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment