Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello, Sir

Yes, I'm wearing pajama pants. I put them on as soon as I get home from whatever errand I run, or I just don't change out of them if I'm not leaving the house. You can be jealous. It's allowed.
At 23 weeks, Piglet is doing good. He's movin' and shakin' and generally making his presence known at all times. He's apparently just over a foot long now and over a pound. I wish I knew what position he's in, but I guess I'll be able to tell soon enough when he gets even bigger and moving even more emphatically.
I'm SO excited for his cousin, Mack, to be born! He's coming soon and it just gets me so excited for - well, for everything! It could be Christmas, too, though. I've always loved this time of year.
I did make gingerbread the other day and it was aMAzing! Pooh and I are going to finally bake the cookies today. I might make more gingerbread (it was so easy and so delicious), and some chocolate chip cookies while I'm at it.
I apparently love baking and IBC rootbeer when I'm pregnant. Ah, the mysteries of life.

1 comment:

  1. First off I down a 6 pack of IBC cream soda, we are SO sisters!!! And you are SOOO close to being done! Rock on sister!

    xo,
    kellee

    ReplyDelete