Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Update #2?

I'm not sure where I actually am in regards to updates, but here's another! Sorta. 
So, I thought I was feeling the baby move a few times last week, but mayhaps it was just gas bubbles... I haven't felt anything since Saturday, which got me a tad paranoid last night as Pooh and I were doing some pre-sleep chatting. But really, I'm not supposed to be feeling much of anything anyway just yet. And since this is in keeping with my "paranoia timeline", I'm sure everything's fine.
My last appointment was over 2 weeks ago, and my next one is next Friday, so I think I've actually done really well this time. 
Then again, the best time to feel movement is at night when I lay down, right? Well, I feel my pulse so strongly down there when I lay down that it might simply be covering up any movement I should be feeling...
I might break into work today to quiz my ladies who've taken early childhood development since Bai is at work (how dare she?). They know LOTS! Thank heavens for infant development classes that include pregnancy!
Watch out, ladies! Here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment