Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Heavens Smile Down

Yesterday, we'd kidnapped my sister-in-law and held her against her will (because she didn't have her car back yet, so she kinda had to go where we wanted to go).  So we hit up this burger place in town we'd never been to before, enjoyed a leisurely meal outside, then decided to walk around the corner to the "farmers' market" chain store.  
As we passed Yogurtland, I talked about how I'd been there once and the four little Japanese cartoon characters on the door each have their own spoons.  I ended up with one of the cats (not Hello Kitty) because they didn't have any Keroppi. That made me very sad. He was my favorite. I had shoes with him on them as a kid.
So, on our way back, as I step off the curb, what do I see??


A Keroppi spoon!!!


Julie affirmed "the yogurt gods are smiling down on you today."


Thank you, yogurt gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment