Monday, May 2, 2011

Now That's More Like It!

High of 61 today, people.  That's what I call beautiful.  Yet, despite this absolutely lovely welcome for the month of May, I am doing it again.


Again?  Doing what again, you ask?  Well, let me let you in on a little secret: roughly every month for roughly a week I can't get enough of being in water.  Now don't give me that look; the timing is completely random, trust me.  Even now I am drawing water for a nice, relaxing, warm bath.  But it's a sun shining, birds singing, not a cloud in the sky kind of day, and I'm taking a bath like it were middle of January blizzard raging outside.


I know.  Puzzling, right?


In other news, I treated my good friend Magoogan to a movie on her birthday this weekend and it was AMAZING.  The King's Speech, the PG-13 version (God bless Utah), and it was all at once smart, historical (yay!), funny, moving, and - despite the whole historical aspect and most educated people either knowing or able to figure out what happens before they even set foot in the theatre - a great sense of anticipation throughout.  I was very impressed.  Now I want said PG-13 version, but I don't know that I'll be able to find it...  Sad story.


If anyone finds one, grab one for me and one for ma mere and I'll pay you back!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you watch the PG13 version?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how I told you about that place in Pleasant Grove where they do two tickets, large popcorn, and large drink for $10 flat? Yeah, that place. Call me and I'll give you directions.

    ReplyDelete