Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh How Lucky I Am

So, I have the best husband in the world.  You other ladies might think you do, but you don't. Sorry, but it's the truth.  


I was just looking through some old Pooh-isms this morning as I contributed more gems from the weekend and just found myself laughing like a crazy person all by myself on my couch.  That's how awesome Pooh is. 
And because I love all you lovely people, I want to share.  But not too much; I've built up an immunity.  Too much exposure to the Pooh-isms might make you strain something.


Steven: Do you think I look like an old man?
Me: Why? Did someone say something?
Steven: My subconscious. It's making fun of me again.


(Steven pushing down on my shoulders to make me appear shorter than him)
Steven: There, that's more like it.
Me: If you wanted to be taller than your wife, you should've thought of that when you had your growth-spurt.
Steven: Huh! Well! Next growth-spurt I'll be sure to remember that.


Steven: Don't argue with me.
Me: I didn't say anything.
Steven: You argued with your eyes.
(I raise my eyebrow)
Steven: Don't you use that condescending tone with me!


Pooh: You can't write that.
Me: Why not?
Pooh: Because I didn't say it, and it's inappropriate.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha arguing with your eyes eh?? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha I can not wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pooh is such a funny guy! I love hearing the updates.

    ReplyDelete