Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Many Faces of "Nom"

Rodrigo sleeps. 

Briefly.

See? That face says: I need sleeeeeeep!
It's his second nap of the day and he fell asleep much faster than the previous one. Or any previous, for that matter.

Look at those beautiful blues. Look at them!
Poor thing. I'd feel for him more if I weren't convinced he's so tired now because he doesn't sleep enough at night. As God intended.

"Hey hey hey - He never said anything about naps. Get a mortal body, lead a Christlike life, don't pick your nose, but He never said anything about NAPS!"
I think I've almost got his nap system figured out, though. If he wakes up after 30 minutes during the morning nap, it's because he's poo'd his diaper and needs it changed NOW! He never did like messy/wet pants.
After laying him back down it takes roughly 30-45 minutes to get him to settle back down to sleep again. This time table seems to hold true no matter what the occasion that woke him, provided he'd only slept around 30 minutes. Any longer than that, and that's it, show's over, time to play!

"Can I chew your nose? He said 'no picking,' not 'no chewing.'"
I guess I'm posting this so if anyone ever babysits they'll have a reference guide to his sleeping schedule...?

PS - This is his "what's that? Can I eat it?" face.

1 comment:

  1. I want to eat him!!!!! I guess kissing his sweet fat face would do. Xo

    ReplyDelete