Monday, September 10, 2012

Can I Get A 'Amen'?!

Forgive me as I wax poetic like a Revival preacher.

Praise be to the Lord Almighty! He that hath worked a Wondrous Miracle in my life hath also opened mine ears to the glory of His Voice. 
His Voice which is soft like the rain. 
His Voice which is deep and terrible as thunder.
His Voice which moves through all like the wind.
His Voice, which through all these things brings to the hearts and minds of His children peace, love, and sleep.

Praise God from whom all Blessings flow!
Amen.*

*translation: It worked! And did I mention we'd covered the sides of the crib with blankets so he can't see us? He slept from 8pm to 5am straight! And then he had two good naps (working on nap #3 right now)!
I'll explain more of the miracle later when I'm not trying to convince Rodrigo to sleep while his father power-washes something in the backyard. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment