Thursday, April 26, 2012

Things I Love About My Boy

Sometimes, when I offer it, he scrunches up his face and looks at me like "I don't need no stinkin' binky!"


When he sleeps, he'll suddenly stretch out his right arm while tucking his left arm behind his head. If you're not sure what this looks like, picture that pose used by so many of the "cool kids" back in the early 2000's.


His eyes appear to be changing to a deep slate gray color, but I can't be sure. It's like he's keeping me in suspense.


The way he frowns when he wakes up. It makes him look just like his daddy (who I can never tell whether or not he's cranky when I wake him up to change a diaper...)


When I offer his binky the second time, he's so excited that he can't keep his head still and frantically turns side to side trying to "chase" the thing into his mouth.


His mouth when I give him gripe water.


The way he sometimes "hugs" me when I'm burping him.

1 comment:

  1. You're falling in love all over again...isn't it a nice feeling?

    ReplyDelete