Friday, April 27, 2012

Allow Me To Introduce Myself



Hello. My name is "Rodrigo" and I have been here a month.
I have begun experimenting with smiles, much to the confusing delight of my mother. She gets so excited, though she still can't be sure when I'm smiling and when I have gas. I think I'll keep her guessing for now.
I have recently decided that adults are not the boring creatures I'd thought. I find them most interesting, though still only really notice them when they interfere with my observations of light.
I do not believe in schedules. Good thing mom's a stay-at-home, right? Otherwise she might be very cranky with my highly unpredictable sleeping and eating patterns.
I've also begun to enjoy bath time with my father - that is, once they realized they could warm up the bathroom with a space heater. Much better than coming out wet into the cold, don't you think?
Lifting my head high during tummy time still eludes me, but I am getting quite accomplished at using my head as leverage to try and escape those horrible burping sessions. Ugh.
I'm a dreamer. No, really. My sleep is quite noisy as I stretch and react vocally to the scenes playing in my head. It's quite fun in there.


Happy one month, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment