Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Onion Bagel,

You are oh-so-very tasty.  Let's be honest, not quite as tasty as an Everything bagel with garden cream cheese.  Or even a toasted honey wheat bagel with melted butter.  Mmmm....


But that's beside the point.  The point is that - despite having consumed you (toasted with cream cheese - healthy, I know.) not two hours ago - I'm hungry again.


Like, really hungry.  Like, whole meal hungry.  Again.  


How could you do this to me?  I thought we had an agreement.  You satisfy my hunger until lunch, I thank you most emphatically and continue to purchase you at the grocery store.


Look, you brought this on yourself.  You broke contract.  Don't come crying to me when I pass you up next time.


Sincerely, Roo

4 comments:

  1. Bagels never, ever fill me up. They're jerks like that, sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH. And apparently Clark is logged into his gmail account somewhere. Sorry about that. ~Natalia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so make it into an egg ham and cheese sandwich next time and enjoy it with a fruit salad (it is spring) and 2 big glasses of water. Then I PROMISE you wont be hungry until around 3pm.

    xoxo,
    kellee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat a banana or some other fruit with it...or as Kellee suggested add an egg! (Onion bagel WITH cream cheese and one or two egg whites...that sounds yummy!!)

    ReplyDelete