Thursday, January 31, 2013

And Now On To New News

Which is probably not so new to anyone who reads this blog... Eh, c'est la vie.

We're pregnant again!
Yup, you read me right. #2 is already here. Turns out that epic Thanksgiving weekend was the trigger for my morning sickness. After everyone else had recovered and a week later I was still sick, I started to get suspicious.
We'll find out what we're having around Piglet's birthday. 
Poor Piglet. He'll never know what it was like to be the only child. At least sharing won't be as much of a problem.
Maybe.
As I sit here thinking about what on earth our new baby will be like and which personality will fit it from the Wood, I realize I gave Piglet the wrong name. He's nothing like Piglet.
At all.
He's more like Tigger, or Roo (but I'm Roo, and I'm not giving that up); he's giggly and gregarious hard to contain. So yeah. Tigger.
I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment